Reading Between the lines.
For homework today Leon had to use each of his spelling words in a sentence.
This is what he came up with;
1. I’ve got something planned. ~(Uh-oh)
2. I can’t do it. ~(Phew)
3. I’m obsessed with myths,aliens, and monsters. ~(He’s obsessed alright)
4. It’s okay I am fine. ~(That’s good to know)
5. I won’t play “Super Smash Bros. Brawl” on the Wii. ~(You won’t??)
6.I’ll play “Mario Kart” on the Wii with Jill. ~(Oh I see what’s happening here)
7. You’ll probably say NO!!!! ~(It was my first thought)
8. Let’s play it, please, pretty please. ~(Well since you put it that way…)
9. He’s crazy, I’m serious! ~(yes he is seriously crazy)
10. I couldn’t ever hate my mom. ~(I LOVE you too, sweetie)
11. Aren’t you going to play? ~(yes, as soon as your homework is done and your room is clean)
12. I wasn’t here when it happened. ~(Uh-oh, now what happened?)
13.They’ve rigged the game. ~(umm…I got nothin)
14. Shouldn’t you be cleaning, your room!!! ~(well, shouldn’t YOU?)
15. Don’t play with that! ~( ….things mommy says over and over again???)
I think he is trying to tell me something, what do you think???